Episode 702: Listen beyond the words, with Daina Middleton
Our special encore guest today is Daina Middleton. She is the CEO of a leading national to local marketing company, Ansira. Prior to heading up Ansira, Daina served as the head of global business-to-business marketing at Twitter as well as successful leadership positions at Performics, Moxy Interactive, and 16 years at Hewlett Packard. Daina is also the author of two books: “Marketing in the Participation Age” and “Grace Meets Grit.” Now…you may remember Daina and the wisdom she shared during Episode 397. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all she shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 397 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it’s so critical now, more than ever, to brand to local space
- Why you need to have both a local and a national brand relationship with your customers
- How your mindset has such an impact on your influence potential
- Why, as a leader, it’s about empowering others…not about having power over others
- Why Daina believes that success is about the everyday journey – not just about the end outcome
- Why it’s more important how you recover from mistakes rather than how you make them
- Why it’s essential to recognize the type of person that you need for the type of environment or business
- The value of finding your passion and authentic voice
- The importance of continually transforming your company
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Daina: