Daina Middleton is a Principal at Larcen Consulting Group and author of “GRACE MEETS GRIT: How To Bring Out The Remarkable, Courageous Leader Within.” Prior to launching her consulting work, Daina served as the head of global business-to-business marketing at Twitter as well as successful leadership positions at Performics, Moxy Interactive, and 16-years at Hewlett Packard. In all, Daina possesses three decades of hands-on business experience as a proven leader and CEO. She now works with executives from large and small companies who seek to take their business to the next level. She helps them understand the importance of leadership development that accompanies success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Daina’s background
- How having processes and routines helps contribute to Daina’s time-saving success technique
- Why transformational leadership is a critical skill for business owners to master
- Why it’s important to invest and take time for yourself
- Finding the right mentors for the right time in your career
- How mastering consistent, repeatable processes can drive value
- Why finding a core value to stand for is so important for a company to succeed
- Why you shouldn’t change yourself to the whim of your customers
- Why it’s important to balance your strengths & weaknesses
- Why you need to have self-awareness
- Why it’s important to have mindfulness in work situations
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Daina: