Episode 398: Your One Word, with Evan Carmichael.
At 19, Evan Carmichael built and then sold a biotech software company. At 22, he was a venture capitalist helping raise $500,000 to $15 million. He now runs EvanCarmichael.com, a popular website for entrepreneurs and breathes and bleeds entrepreneurship. His goal is to help 1 billion entrepreneurs and change the world. He speaks globally and calls Toronto home.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Evan’s background
- Why it’s more about the mindset than hitting the target when it comes to goals
- Why it’s important to Evan to make the entrepreneurial path easier for others
- Why having a morning routine & an environment for success is so important
- Why you need to consume some kind of content every day that gets you thinking bigger
- What you can learn from looking at other business models as well as other people’s successes & failures
- Why you should master self-awareness
- Why it’s important to build your business beyond just yourself
- Why you need to spend more time doing what you’re really good at
- What makes a successful entrepreneur
- Why you should just get started and adjust along the way instead of planning for perfection
- Finding the schedule, routine & balance that works for you
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Evan:
- Website: www.evancarmichael.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ModelingTheMasters
- Twitter: @EvanCarmichael
- Book: “Your One Word: The Powerful Secret to Creating a Business & Life That Matters”