Episode 399: Outward success is an inside job, with Bobby Albert.
Bobby Albert led a small, local family business to become a nationally recognized leader in its industry and explains how it happened in his book, “Principled Profit—Outward Success Is an Inside Job.” He pinpoints specific principles that can supercharge any enterprise. The book will be released in 2017, but Bobby is here today to share how he went from a humble start to good to great in his business — and — how any leader can leverage the same principles and practices in his or her own organization.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Bobby’s background
- Why it’s important to have an abundance mindset
- The importance of putting together a to-do list of your highest priorities
- Why Bobby begins his day with quiet time & exercise
- The difference between leading and managing
- Participative leadership style
- Why you should give your customers an experience that exceeds their expectations
- Why it’s important to focus on the foundational things that help you develop a culture where people thrive & profits soar
- Why you must get focused on your core values
- Being a values-driven company instead of a results-driven company
- Why you should focus on developing leaders around you vs. developing followers
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Bobby: