Russell Whitney is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a recognized worldwide leader in the business, real estate investment, and financial training fields. Over the past 15-years, he has traveled the world speaking to audiences and has spoken alongside luminaries including Robert Kiyosaki and Tony Robbins always spreading his message of how to take immediate action to achieve financial goals and dreams by following his easy-to-follow, step-by-step process. It was during that time he met his success coach, mentor, and eventual business partner, Kevin Harrington, one of the original sharks on “Shark Tank.” Today you can find Russell speaking at events all across the country, giving his students the tools, guidance and knowledge they need to be wildly successful in their fields.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of seeking out help and not trying to do it all on your own
- How seeking out coaching and mentoring can help shortcut your process
- Why you should always be transparent in life and business
- How meditation and prayer can be beneficial daily habits
- The value of goal planning each day
- Why you should make a “not” to do list
- Selling is important, but marketing is a critical skill to master
- Why you should seek to hire people who are smarter than you in your business
- The importance of hiring and paying for quality people
- Why you should always try to set your employees up for success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Russell:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.