Episode 216: Use the power of visualization to conquer fear, with Kara Ronin.
Kara Ronin is an Australian entrepreneur, social skills expert, and founder of Executive Impressions. Passionate about teaching people the social skills to thrive in any business or social situation, and in any country, Kara created Executive Impressions, an online education platform that receives thousands of visits every month. Kara has spent over 10-years living an international life in Japan, the United States, and Europe including Tokyo, New York, and Lyon, and speaks Japanese as well as French. At one stage, Kara moved countries or cities every year for 10 years straight. Now she lives in France, just two hours from the French Alps, where she took a leap of faith and created her own business.
Click to tweet: Kara Ronin shares her outstanding experience and insights on Onward Nation!
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
What do you do in the first 60 minutes of your day?
Kara is the first one to get up every morning, and she eats breakfast, checks her email, and goes for a run three times a week — take care of yourself in your morning. ONWARD!
Favorite quote or lesson?
“What doesn’t work gets you one step closer to success.” — J.K. Rowling
How do you define success?
Success is the amount of impact that you have somebody else’s life.
What strategy do you use to combat fear?
Kara uses visualization techniques — and Kara tells the reasons why here.
What makes as “A player” an “A player”?
An “A player” is someone who has the same vision as you — and they have perseverance and the willingness to move forward.
Final Round – “Breaking Down the Recipe for Success”
How can we become better mentors?
- Share articles that you enjoy with your community
How can we build an audience?
- Choose just two or three platforms and become really, really good at those platforms
- Create a free enticement on your website that is connected to your newsletter
How can business owners reach that elusive next level?
- Utilize visualization at this stage of business
- Be okay with taking risks
- Get a mentor — they can help you see things you can’t see yourself
How best to connect with Kara:
- Website: www.executive-impressions.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kararonin
- Twitter: @execimpressions
- Kara’s new course: www.udemy.com/draft/802818/?couponCode=LAUNCH2016