Episode 661: Launch your book, with Julie Broad
Julie Broad is an Amazon Overall #1 Best Selling Author, an International Book Award Winner, and a recipient of the Beverly Hills Book Award for Best Sales book. Her latest venture, Book Launchers, helps entrepreneurs and professionals build their brand and boost their business by writing, publishing, and selling a top quality book. You may remember Julie and the wisdom she shared during Episode 350. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all she shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 350 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The major benefits that writing a book can provide to a business owner
- Why you need to write a book if you want to be a paid speaker
- Why communication — both spoken and written– is critical
- Common obstacles that a business owner may encounter in not being able to write a book
- The power that comes from defining yourself
- The process that a business owner needs to be prepared for to work through writing a book
- Why it’s vital to have an outline and plan for a book before writing it
- How to easily double the sales of your book
- The metrics to use to determine a strong book launch
- Why the vast majority of business owners should not pursue a traditional publishing deal
- The importance of taking small improvements daily
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Julie: