David Mattson is the CEO and President of Sandler Training, he oversees the corporate direction and strategy for Sandler’s global operations including sales, marketing, consulting, alliances and support. Under David’s leadership, the Sandler organization expanded domestically and internationally to over 250 offices in 27 countries around the world. David is a Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek bestselling author. You may remember David and the wisdom he shared during Episode 469. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 469 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What micro-learning is and what it consists of
- The new way to send company-side messages
- Why you shouldn’t rest on your past successes, but rather continually push forward
- The importance of sharing what success means to you with your team
- The three questions to ask yourself if you don’t hit your goals
- Why you need to separate role failure from self concept
- Why you need to find people for your team who are where you want to be
- The difference between mentorship, training and coaching
- How to avoid creating a culture of learned helplessness
- Determining if you want a tribe and the purpose behind having it
- The value in building and training your management team
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with David:
- Website: www.sandler.com