Salespeople are made, with David Mattson.
David Mattson serves as the CEO and President of Sandler Training, he oversees the corporate direction and strategy for Sandler’s global operations including sales, marketing, consulting, alliances and support. His key areas of focus are sales leadership, strategy, and client satisfaction. Under David’s leadership, the Sandler organization expanded domestically and internationally to over 250 offices in 27 countries around the world. He added numerous program offerings to Sandler’s training portfolio, including Enterprise Selling, Leadership, and Customer Service programs, along with Sandler Certification — and — David is a Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek bestselling author.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- David’s background
- Why David believes that salespeople are made…not born
- How confidence & conviction can help you get through your fears of being an introvert
- How to avoid being reactive
- What habits Dave believes have contributed to his success
- How to build trust with your team
- Why every position within a company needs to act as if they own the organization
- Why all business owners need to master communication & accountability
- Why Dave believes that business owners need to come up with the questions and the issues, not the answers
- Why the #1 thing you should focus on is sales
- Creating behavioral plans
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with David:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.