Jason Blumer is the Chief Innovative Officer of his firm, Blumer & Associates, CPAs. The firm was one of the first to move from a traditional office to a virtual environment, where they serve digital, marketing, and design agencies. Jason is also the host of two podcasts, “The Thrivecast” for CPAs and “The Businessology Show” for agency owners. He has been honored as one of the 40 under 40 in the profession by CPA Practice Advisor as well as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting by Accounting Today.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Jason’s background
- Why you need to right team around you
- Why Jason brought a partner into his business
- The rhythm of business
- Giving yourself the freedom to work the way you work best
- How Jason and his partner survived losing too many people at the same time
- Learning to choose and move forward
- Why Jason believes in a client onboarding system for every business
- Why you need to know what others don’t know and be willing to do what others are not
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Jason: