Episode 421: Creating positive social change, with David Arison.
David Arison leads Global Relations for Arison Investments and The Ted Arison Family Foundation, and serves on two major boards at the Arison Group, a global business and philanthropic group operating in 40 countries across five continents. As part of the senior executive team of an established multi-generational family, David’s position centers on representing the Arison family’s shared legacy and values, which stem from the vision of Doing Good. This long-term vision is at the core of The Doing Good Model that he shares worldwide. This unique values-driven model is implemented across the Arison Group’s companies and organizations to create positive impact on all levels – social, environmental, and economic.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- David’s background
- Why you should pick people that are much smarter than yourself to run the business for you
- Why you need to lead with your values and your vision
- Why you need to trust yourself and listen to your intuition
- Interfering with the business vs. creating value for the business
- The value of looking at everything as a learning process
- Why you need to be able to adapt and continuously learn
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with David:
- Website: www.arisoninvestments.com