David Arison leads Global Relations for Arison Investments and The Ted Arison Family Foundation, and serves on two major boards at the Arison Group, a global business and philanthropic group operating in 40 countries across five continents. As part of the senior executive team of an established multi-generational family, David’s position centers on representing the Arison family’s shared legacy and values, which stem from the vision of Doing Good. This long-term vision is at the core of The Doing Good Model that he shares worldwide. This unique values-driven model is implemented across the Arison Group’s companies and organizations to create positive impact on all levels – social, environmental, and economic.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- David’s background
- Why you should pick people that are much smarter than yourself to run the business for you
- Why you need to lead with your values and your vision
- Why you need to trust yourself and listen to your intuition
- Interfering with the business vs. creating value for the business
- The value of looking at everything as a learning process
- Why you need to be able to adapt and continuously learn
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with David:
- Website: www.arisoninvestments.com