Episode 422: Don’t be your own worst enemy, with Laura Cheek.
Laura Cheek is the Founder and Social Brander of Insperience It. Insperience It is a social branding company specializing in branding and social media management. Laura and her team help small business owners realize the power of their brand by leveraging social media with creative content and innovative strategy. Insperience It official when it opened its doors on September 1, 2016. With a solid handful of clients, Insperience It is taking the industry by storm with creative partnerships and fresh, out-of-the-box social ideas. Laura and her team believe in the power of people and looks forward to connecting and inspiring like-minded entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Laura’s background
- Why you need to plan your week & prioritize your most important tasks
- The tools that Laura uses to keep herself organized
- Why you shouldn’t underestimate the power of a consistent routine
- Why Laura begins her day with quiet time
- Why you shouldn’t give in to the road of least resistance
- Why you need to “keep it simple stupid”
- Why you need to be able to break down your ideas into the simplest form
- The power of self-awareness
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Laura:
- Website: www.insperienceit.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @laurabcheek
- Twitter: @insperienceit
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/insperienceit
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/insperienceit
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/insperienceit
- Newsletter: bit.ly/2bH6UHD
- Free Consultation: www.insperienceit.com/schedule-a-consultation