How to master the 4Es, with Damian Mason.
Damian Mason resigned his post in corporate America in 1994 and started his own company, Executive Entertainment, as a selling forum for his new endeavor: comedically impersonating Bill Clinton for corporate meetings. He delivered nearly 100 presentations annually and picked up a few movie credentials and TV spots along the way. Times change and so do presidents. In the mid 2000s, Damian successfully transformed himself from a political satirist to an extremely in demand agriculture and business speaker. With several years of struggle in between. Today, Damian speaks on business reinvention along with managing his farm and other investments. He helps businesses and individuals “reinvent with intent” to create the life and business of their choosing for longevity and success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Damian’s background
- Why you should focus on making whatever you’re working on better
- Why you need to be constantly reinventing yourself
- Why you should always be thinking about your next endeavor
- The importance of creativity
- Why you should always bring your clients something unique
- Why you should do more of what you want to do and less of what you don’t
- Always asking yourself how you can make your product better
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Damian:
- Website: www.damianmason.com
- Twitter: @damianpmason
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/DamianMasonProfessionalSpeaker
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/damianmason
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.