No steps backwards, with Jake Kloberdanz.
Jake Kloberdanz is the CEO and Founder of ONEHOPE, a lifestyle brand with a world-class vineyard and winery in the heart of Napa. ONEHOPE makes a measurable impact for its charitable partners through its family of brands. Jake has been recognized by Businessweek as one of the “Top 25 under 25”, Wine Enthusiast’s “Top 40 Under 40”, and was the youngest nominee for Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young in 2009. Jake has also been featured as a speaker at numerous events including TEDx, The UN, Stanford, U.C. Berkeley, UCLA, and MIT. As founder of the ONEHOPE Foundation, he has worked with hundreds of nonprofit partners and donated over $2 million to nonprofits and helped other non-profits raise well over $20 million serving as a board member and advisor.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Jake’s background
- Why you need to write out your goals & commit to them
- Why you should get clarity around your three must-do tasks every day
- Why you need to listen to your body
- The value & power of meeting in-person
- Why you need to surround yourself with a good team of people
- Why you need to stay true to who you are
- Why you shouldn’t be fearful to put your name on something
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Jake:
- Website: www.onehopewine.com
- Website: www.viaonehope.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/onehopewine
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.