Episode 730: You’ve got to feel it to reveal it, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is the owner and lead trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting, founded with a passion to assist entrepreneurs in realizing their full revenue and profit potential and doing it with heart. His business philosophy coupled with his results-driven business success system of live events, group accountability programs, and online trainings have created a vibrant, mutually supportive community of over 60,000 entrepreneurs across Canada and now the United States. Colin is a #1 best-selling author of four books, including Entrepreneur Success Recipe Book and is also the host of the top-rated podcast, MYM Your Business: The Brutal Truth.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Colin lives by two key statements; be real, be vulnerable
- Why Colin believes “your mess is your message”
- How the events of your childhood shape the person you become
- How you change the way you perceive events that have happened in your life
- How to discover the obstacles that are holding you back in your business
- How your habits will either drive you up or drive you down in every area of your life
- Why you set intention for each hour of your day
- How replacing a bad habit with a good habit can get you to where you want to be
- The influential lesson Colin shares about viewing employees as team members
- Why you should not only read your vision statement, but feel your vision statement everyday
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Colin: