Episode 196: Believe in what you do, with Christine Tieri.
Christine is the president of Idea Agency located near Boston. She is driven to unleash her clients’ greatness to build amazing brands. As the only Certified Brand Strategist in New England, Christine is uniquely qualified to help her clients put their stake in the ground for their teams and customers to rally behind. Christine is an expert workshop facilitator and a sought-after speaker on brand development, integrated marketing, and ideation.
Click to tweet: Christine Tieri shares her outstanding experience and insights on Onward Nation!
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
What do you do in the first 60 minutes of your day?
On her best day, Christine gets up and goes for a run, showers, eats a good breakfast, checks her email at home — try to do the things in the morning that set you up for your best day. ONWARD!
Favorite quote or lesson?
“Believe in what you do.”
How do you define success?
Big picture success is creating and running a business where I get to help people solve their problems — and Christine shares more kinds of success in this episode.
What strategy do you use to combat fear?
Christine reads writing from Seth Godin — and Christine tells the reasons why here.
What makes as “A player” an “A player”?
An “A player” is passionate.
Final Round – “Breaking Down the Recipe for Success”
How can we become better mentors?
- Lead by example — be who you are — own up to your mistakes
- Be transparent — share with your employees
- Bring your learning inside your agency
How can we build an audience?
- Understand what you have that others want
- Pick the platform that fits your audience — don’t try to be everywhere
- Cultivate your superfans — they will help your spread your platform
How can business owners reach that elusive next level?
- Make sure you have a clear brand definition
- Deliver your brand day in and day out
- Make sure what you have to offer is desired by your audience
- Make sure the three above are all in alignment
How best to connect with Christine: