The transformation quadrant, with Christine Kloser
Our special encore guest today is Christine Kloser. She is an international speaker on the topics of transformational authorship and transformational leadership and is the author of thirteen books, including the best-selling and award-winning books, Conscious Entrepreneurs, Pebbles In The Pond, Get Your Book Done, and this is the 10th anniversary of The Freedom Formula and she is releasing an updated version. She has trained 70,000 writers in more than 125 countries, teaches her signature Get Your Book Done program online, and facilitates transformational writing retreats throughout the year. Now…you may remember Christine and the wisdom she shared during Episode 432. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all she shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 432 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Christine shares what a transformational book is and its value to business owners
- The benefit of Christine’s group mentorship program “My Time to Write”
- The four quadrants needed to form a transformational book
- How following the four quadrants helps you become a transformational author
- How writing a book can have a powerful impact on your business
- The power of writing a book targeted to one person rather than thousands
- How success can be defined as doing work that is fulfilling and impactful to your clients
- What makes an “A player” is someone who believes in the mission of your business
- Why a plateau in your business may be the result of a plateau in you as a person
- The importance of maintaining creativity and productivity to keep your business moving forward
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Christine:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.