Christine Comaford is a leadership and culture coach and New York Times bestselling author. For over 30 years, she has helped leaders navigate growth & change. Christine is sought after for providing proven strategies to shift executive behavior to create more positive outcomes, enroll and align teams in times of change, profoundly increase sales, product offerings, and company value. Her coaching, consulting and strategies have created hundreds of billions of dollars in new revenue and value for her clients.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The story being Christine’s newest book, “Power Your Tribe”
- How to align people around your values & create tribal agility as a team
- The recipe for emotional engagement
- The benefits of creating a cultural game plan & the key components
- Important questions to ask when recruiting to help you determine if someone is ‘tribally’ aligned with you
- The secret behind onboarding and keeping people at your company
- The power of asking more questions & not assuming
- Why emotional agility is so important
- Why you need to focus on the outcome that you want to create
- The importance of asking the question “what’s working?”
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Christine: