Mindset is more important than skill set, with Evan Polin.
Evan Polin is the co-author of SELLING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES THE SANDLER WAY which teaches non-selling professionals how to sell. He is also a certified Sandler trainer who plays an important role in Sandler’s worldwide organization, Sandler Training – the world leader in sales development training programs. Along with his father, Evan co-heads a Sandler Training center in the Philadelphia area.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why selling and business development is important
- Having the right mindset to be successful
- Why if you are not willing to grow, you are not willing to change
- Sales: a skillset that needs to be built over time
- How to set sales goals by making a plan
- How to apply the sales plan to obtain business prospects
- Why tracking your sales activity is important
- Qualifying or disqualifying your business opportunities as quickly as possible
- Keeping focused and prioritize to achieve your sales goals
- Seeking out a mentor is critical to your success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Evan:
- Website: www.trainingresourcegroup.sandler.com
- Twitter: @trgevan
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Book: Selling Professional Services the Sandler Way:: Or, “Nobody Ever Told Me I’d Have to Sell!”
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.