12% of the Dallas Cowboys, with John Mitchell.
John Mitchell nearly owned 12 percent of the Dallas Cowboys and shares the incredible story at the beginning of our interview. Today, John is an entrepreneur and founder of “Think It, Be it” — a human performance company for high achievers that was born out of his fascination of how a person can take science and apply it to their life to substantially increase their chances for success, both personally and professionally. John’s 12-minute a day success formula helps people to gain more self-control and focus to up their game and move to the next level.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Being straight with your customers and looking after their best interests
- How to apply science to your life to substantially increase your chance for success
- Seeing the big picture and pushing past perceived barriers
- Having the ability to determine what matters and what doesn’t in your business
- Why being successful comes down to the actions you are taking
- A 12 minute a day success formula
- Exploring how repetition and the subconscious mind can help achieve goals
- How to obtain your goals by feeding a detailed vision to yourself every day
- Tracking your key behaviors
- Eliminating negative self-talk
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with John:
- Email: [email protected]
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.