How to Become Best in Class, with Susan Quinn
On this episode of Sell With Authority I am excited to welcome Susan Quinn. Susan is the president and CEO of Circle S Studio and the author of the forthcoming book, “Best In Class Experiences. Does your Business Show Up or Stand Out?”
Susan has decades of expertise in helping companies differentiate themselves from the sea of sameness and achieve best-in-class status. Her and her team recently completed a landmark research study on what it means to be considered best in class. Susan is sharing the traits of high-performing best-in-class companies and how those traits help companies weather a crisis.
We also take a deep dive into the three attitudinal segments that Susan and her team uncovered from the research respondents, and how those segments are similar and different. We are talking about why that data matters to agencies like yours and mine.
Best in class companies don’t just compete, they stand out. Susan provides her recommendations for how an agency can create a best-in-class reputation. Think practical and tactical action steps. Applying what Susan shares during this episode will give you the insights and next steps you need to build your best-in-class reputation.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Susan defines best in class
- The most important ingredients in the recipe that separates a company from competitors
- The “9 traits of high performing best in class companies” and how they help companies weather a crisis
- The three attitudinal segments of the research respondents and how those segments are similar and different
- Susan’s recommendations for how an agency can create a best-in-class reputation
- How having a reputation for being best in class impacts a company’s recruitment and retention strategies of top talent
- Website: https://circlesstudio.com/
- LinkedIn Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanquinn01/
- LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/circle-s-studio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/circleSstudio
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/circlesstudio/
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.