Kim Ades (pronounced add-iss) is the Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching™ and Co-Founder of The Journal That Talks Back™.
Recognized as a pioneer in the field of leadership coaching and thought mastery, Kim uses her unique philosophy and direct coaching style to help leaders identify their blind spots and learn to direct their thinking to achieve extraordinary results.
Author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach, and mom of five, Kim is dedicated to teaching her powerful coaching process to leaders, executives, and entrepreneurs worldwide.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Ways we can direct our thinking to achieve extraordinary results when leveraging cornerstone content
- How to implement useful, alternative coaching approaches as opposed to less personal accountability-based coaching
- How we can help our clients get from a starting point to cementing a transformational experience
- Kim’s recommendations for getting the volume of work done with what she refers to as high-impact coaching
- Why trying new things in a content landscape is so important for business growth
- Website: https://www.frameofmindcoaching.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimades
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FOMcoaching
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kimades
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/frameofmindcoaching
- Group Coaching: https://www.frameofmindcoaching.com/group-coaching
- The Journal That Talks Back™: https://www.thejournalthattalksback.com/