Jon Morris is the founder & CEO of Ramsay Innovations and a serial entrepreneur. Prior to Ramsay, he established Rise Interactive in 2004 with prize money from his second-place finish in the University of Chicago’s prestigious New Venture Challenge. Over the next 16 years, he grew Rise from a one-person shop to one of the largest independent marketing agencies in the world. After selling Rise, Jon pondered his next move and realized he was most energized when connecting and helping fellow entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
Ramsay Innovations is the product of this inspiration. Like at Rise, Jon developed a proprietary, tech-enabled approach for surfacing hidden financial insights that drive critical business decisions. Ramsay Innovations’ mission is to transform marketing agencies by providing them with world-class, agency-specific financial management and strategic planning at a fraction of the cost.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Jon’s innovative framework around how agencies can fuel growth with a system of financial planning
- The core philosophy of Jon and his team
- Why differentiation is crucial for agency growth
- The four different concrete goals Jon highlights for growing agency revenue
- Why agencies should believe in marketing as well as prioritize it for the greatest impact
- How Jon helps other agency owners grow by applying the analysis process he built
- Website: https://ramsayinnovations.com/
- LinkedIn Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmorrisramsayinnovations/
- LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ramsay-innovations-llc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RamsayInnovations
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RamsayInno