Jay Baer is a Hall of Fame keynote speaker who teaches business growth through customer experience and marketing innovation. He is also a popular virtual emcee and event host, New York Times bestselling author of six books and founder of five multi-million dollar companies. Filled with real-world case studies and examples, Jay’s entertaining and engaging programs teach companies how to turn customer experience, customer service, and marketing into their biggest business growth advantage. Jay has advised numerous iconic brands including Caterpillar, Nike, IBM, Allstate, The United Nations, and 32 of the FORTUNE 500. He is the Founder of Convince & Convert, a strategy consulting firm that owns the world’s #1 content marketing blog and the world’s top marketing podcast. Known for his fun plaid suits, meeting planners can select the very suit Jay will wear to their event through his custom app!
What you will learn about in this episode:
- How to create good fly paper leading to business growth instead of mere survival
- How a solid niche plays a big role in ideal customer profiles
- Which bigger questions can yield better strategic thinking
- What filter mechanisms can help strategists set themselves apart
- The benefits of inbound marketing and showing your smarts