Marathon not a sprint, with Yann Ilunga
Yann Ilunga is a podcasting consultant and the host of four podcasts. His latest show, The Podcaster Lab, teaches and discusses podcasting with a brand new approach. Dubbed as a “Podcasting Advocate” by Forbes, Yann is also the founder of the Podcast Success Academy and the creator of what has become the world’s biggest virtual summit for podcasters: The Podcast Success Summit.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How hosting your own podcast can help express yourself
- How you can build a business around podcasting
- How having a podcast can help build your existing business
- Having your own podcast to help connect to clients in a more human way
- Why podcasting is a marathon and not a sprint
- Why it is necessary to be flexible and willing to pivot and change if necessary
- Not letting fear or self-doubt keep you from having a podcast
- How to leverage your podcast as an asset for your business
- The importance of focusing on building your own community for your podcast
- How being strategic with your time and money can help build your podcast audience
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Yann:
- Website: www.yannilunga.com
- Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/PodcastGrowthMastermind
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.