Episode 591: Ring-fence your mind, with Vince Menzione
Vince Menzione is the founder of Cloud Wave Partners, a company that helps technology organizations build profitable relationships and execute effective partner strategies to grow their business. He’s an award-winning leader who was in charge of the launch of Microsoft’s cloud offerings & enabled the organization’s transformation to a cloud services model. Vince is also the host of the podcast ‘Ultimate Guide to Partnering’, which focuses on helping technology giants connect & thrive in the rapid age of digital transformation.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The importance of keeping pace with rapid changes in technology within your business
- Why commitment to change must start at the top of the organization
- The need for grit and determination for your business to be successful
- How being adaptable in the technology age will benefit your business
- The benefits of focusing on your three most important tasks each day
- How starting your day with some form of exercise can help you focus on your day
- Having the courage to make the tough decisions when necessary
- Why patience and consistency are critical skills to master
- The importance of guarding the doorway to your mind
- Having an ideal customer profile leads to working with the right clientele
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Vince: