Episode 590: Connect the dots, with Brian Safdari
Brian Safdari is America’s Leading College Admissions and Funding Expert. He has helped over 25,000 families get their child accepted into their dream college while making the cost affordable. You may remember Brian and the wisdom he shared during Episode 31. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all Brian shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 31 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Connecting the dots of your business to see the larger picture
- How doing less, not more can lead to greater focus on vital priorities
- The importance of implementing and trusting your system
- The need to feed your mind with positivity
- How focusing on being valuable to others will help bring you success
- Becoming valuable by listening and asking your clients questions
- Having gratitude sessions with yourself every day to help minimize fear
- Why falling in love with what you do over and over again is important
- How overcomplicating things can get in the way of success
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Brian: