Episode 589: Why the grind and hustle matter, with Thom King
Thom King is the founder of Steviva Brands, one of the largest importers, manufacturers, and distributors of clean-label sweetening systems and natural sweeteners that provide consumers with a healthy alternative to sugar. Focusing on simple, elegant solutions that yield a dramatic impact, his work is responsible for food manufacturers creating products that contain 50% – 90% fewer sugars. Part CEO, part personal development work, and part biohacker-info geek, Thom is a self-confessed serial entrepreneur.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How to take a genesis of an idea and turn that idea into a business
- The importance of never doubting yourself when facing struggles in your business
- Understanding the grind and hustle needed to succeed in business
- Using your experiences in business, both good and bad, to shape the person you are
- How contributions by your employees and customers impact your success
- Why leadership is the most critical skill business owners need to master
- How surrounding yourself with the very best people leads to success
- Avoiding pitfalls in your business by having standard operating procedures
- Why looking for emotional intelligence in new hires is important
- The power of planning your work and working your plan
Subscribe to Onward Nation!