Episode 472: Living a fulfilled day, with Tony Grebmeier.
Tony Grebmeier is a builder. While most well-known for building a multi-million dollar business with his childhood friends, it is Tony’s mission to build a community where struggling entrepreneurs know they can achieve anything they want despite their past. In 2001, he built his second supplement company, ShipOffers, with two of his childhood best friends. Fifteen years later, ShipOffers is an eight-figure business that has been an Inc. 5000 Company for the past three years. In 2015, Tony launched his podcast, “Entrepreneur Unplugged” to bring together his loves for business, radio, and life. Tony welcomes guests to share to-the-point, actionable tips for business success, but also share their journey in an authentic and transparent way.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Tony’s background
- Why asking for help is not a sign of weakness but actually a sign of greatness
- Tony’s purpose in life: to help people and live in gratitude
- Tony’s ‘Living a Fulfilled Day’ worksheet and how it contributes to his success
- Why it’s critical to stop and spend some time in reflection
- Visualizing and being present in everything that you do
- The importance of having integrity and being authentic with people
- How mastering communication can help you to create anything you want in this world
- How people treat you the way you train them to treat you
- Why it’s important to create chemistry in your organization
- Knowing what you’re passionate about & living out your dream
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Tony:
- Website: www.tonygrebmeier.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast: tonygshow.com
- Email: email@example.com