Embrace our differences, with Sara Taylor.
Sara Taylor is the president and founder of deepSEE Consulting. She is a nationally-recognized speaker and consultant specializing in the areas of leadership, diversity, and organizational effectiveness. With over 25-years of experience, Sara balances her real-life anecdotes with research-based theories to deliver for her reader what she delivers for her clients.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Sara’s background
- Why it’s important to develop our skills for experiencing others
- Why people need to feel more comfortable with talking about differences
- The stage of development that we all get stuck in
- How you’re missing out on the complexity when you focusing on similarities
- How we pay most of our attention to frames, but it’s our filters that are actually in control of us
- The ‘golden’ & ‘platinum’ rules
- Why we need to get to the level of seeing unconscious filters
- How, in order to be effective with other people, you need to be able to respond based on their filters – not yours
- Why you need to approach both your personal & professional life with positive intent
- Why you need to take accountability for your own filters
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Sara:
- Website: filtershift.com
- Website: www.deepseeconsulting.com
- Book: “Filter Shift: How Effective People SEE the World”
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.