Do the most impactful thing, with Tom Mulliez.
Tom Mulliez is a father, husband, entrepreneur, and the visionary behind iTREKKERS. Tom founded the company in 2014 after realizing that bringing together vetted professional captains and guides on one platform would help guarantee that everyone had a better experience in the outdoors. His mission is threefold: to get people to experience the outdoors through iTREKKERS; to help people get outdoors, period, by providing useful tips and referrals; and to educate people about the outdoors and ways to be mindful. For Tom, the only passion greater than a love of the outdoors is his love of family. Tom and his wife often spend time outdoors camping, at the beach, or on their boat with their three young children.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How being outdoors can create transformational experiences
- The “weekly take” and how it helps Tom to focus and prepare
- Asking the question “Is this the most impactful thing I can be doing right now?” & how it can contribute to your success
- Picking partners who have the backgrounds in the fields that you need to lead you to success
- Surrounding yourself with people who complement you & will help you along the way
- Why business owners today need to master motivation
- Knowing when to let someone else make a decision
- A lesson Tom learned about the benefits of talking to other people about your business
- Empowering your people through the ’scrum’ process
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Tom:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: itrekkers.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/iTrekkersLLC
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/tommulliez
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/itrekkers
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.