Todd Tresidder has been a serial entrepreneur since childhood. He went on to build his own wealth as a hedge fund investment manager before “retiring” at age 35. He grew his net worth from less than zero at 23 to the point of financial independence just 12 years later. Todd has maintained his wealth by remaining an active investor and utilizing statistical and mathematical risk management systems for investing. Through his website at FinancialMentor.com, he teaches advanced investing and advanced retirement planning principles. Take the next step beyond conventional financial advice and discover what works, what doesn’t, and why, based on years of proven experience.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why exercise is a key component of success
- Intrinsic motivation: what is it?
- How to develop your wealth plan and why risk management is a critical piece it
- Profitability vs. payoff
- The philosophy built around the math that drives wealth growth
- How large negative payoffs change people’s lives & how to protect against them
- How action & results always speak the truth
- Why you need to just play full out & ‘just do it’
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Todd:
- Website: financialmentor.com
- Financial coaching: financialmentor.com/financial-coaching
- Free calculators: financialmentor.com/calculator
- Wealth planning course: financialmentor.com/educational-products/seven-steps-to-seven-figures/wealth-plan