Episode 482: Enjoy the failures, with Moran Pober.
Moran Pober is the founder of abd Assets and former soldier in the IDF — Israel Defense Forces. Moran has had extensive dealings with many entrepreneurial projects. He founded iTips, a Top 100 app in 100 stores around the world in the app store including the United States, Canada, and the UK. Moran has carried out extensive consulting assignments with many companies — and — his current company seeks to acquire equity stakes in companies with growth prospects with a view to assisting them develop managerially and strategically.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Moran’s background
- The different factors that go into determining what is/is not a good deal
- Using visualization to keep on track with your goals
- Becoming the person you want to be by acting that way
- Teaching: the best way to learn
- Learning from someone who is already where you want to be
- Why you need to enjoy your path to success, including failures
- How adding value to other people will make you happy & successful
- The benefits of investing in an existing business instead of a start-up
- Why you need to shift your focus to sales & marketing if you’re not making money
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Moran:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/moranpober
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/moranpober
- Website: moranpober.com
- Website: abdassets.com
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org