Tiffany Wojtkiewicz is the Chief Revenue Officer and co-founder of ONEHOPE, a lifestyle brand with a world-class vineyard and winery in the heart of Napa that makes a measurable impact for its charitable partners through its family of brands. She is responsible for all revenue generation channels and accountable for driving integration and alignment between the sales, marketing, and customer support departments. Tiffany has successfully lead the company from $60,000 in sales in 2007 to approximately $25 million in sales in 2017 while experiencing triple digit growth over the last three years.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The two traits you need to help you be successful as an entrepreneur
- How ONEHOPE is able to make a social impact and give back to the non-profit organizations that they support
- Why you need to make sure that your product messaging is on point
- How ONEHOPE’s brand ambassador program viaONEHOPE allows people to raise money locally through in-home wine tasting parties
- Why it’s important to have a plan and be able to communicate that plan
- Why everyone in your company should know what your top three goals are at all times
- The importance of hiring people who are smarter than you
- The value of having a mentor
- Why you should always put your customers first
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Tiffany:
- Website: www.onehopewine.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.