Episode 442: Riches in niches, with Susan Friedmann.
Susan Friedmann is known as The NichePreneur Coach. She is an internationally recognized niche marketing expert and “how-to” coach. She’s worked with hundreds of companies representing more than 30 different industries in the North and South America, Europe, and South East Asia. She is a prolific author, having written 14 books including her bestsellers, “Meeting & Event Planning for Dummies,” and “Riches in Niches: How to Make it BIG in a small Market,” plus many other titles. She’s appeared on a variety of radio talk shows and as a guest expert on CNN’s Financial Network and Bloomberg’s Small Business.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Susan’s background
- Making it big in a small market
- Why Susan makes a 2-hour appointment with herself every morning
- Stream-of-consciousness writing exercise
- Why Susan believes that mindset is critical to success
- Why taking action in the right direction warrants a higher likelihood for success
- Why you need to know how to ask for help
- Not allowing yourself the fear of failing or being successful
- Taking charge of procrastination & perfectionism
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Susan:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 518-523-1320