Nick Creswell leads the talent and development agenda for Thomson Reuters enterprise technology and operations. He partners with leaders to deploy, develop and engage diverse talent across this 15,000-person strong global team. He has worked at Thomson Reuters since 2009, during which time he has led the enterprise performance and talent management agenda, been head of talent for the Financial & Risk business unit and set up the talent function in the Corporate Technology group. Before Thomson Reuters, Nick worked in recruitment at Google, Korn/Ferry, and United Biscuits. Nick lives in London, and – having moved 16 times before the age of 16 and lived in four countries by the age of 10. Nick is a champion of change and diversity.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Nick’s background
- Staying focused on your vision
- How being more intentional can help you be successful
- The behaviors of a leader
- Managing your talent
- Being deliberate about how you want your culture to be
- How “behaviors” are just as important as the “smarts”
- Why you need to have a leader-led culture
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Nick: