Episode 443: Be THE Choice, with Gene Hammett.
Gene Hammett helps leaders go from status quo to exceptional to accelerate their business growth. Gene has been a business leader for over 20 years. He has started and ran multiple million dollar companies. He has succeeded, failed, reinvented himself, and succeeded again. On his podcast, “Leaders in the Trenches”, Gene has interviewed hundreds of thought leaders and best-selling New York Times authors. Gene is honored to have shared the platform with the legendary Jack Canfield and has been featured in Forbes, NBC, SUCCESS Magazine, and Huffington Post. Gene is also a regular contributor for Entrepreneur.com.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Gene’s background
- Why you need to have a platform
- Why you need to ask yourself who you’re here to serve
- Why you need to be THE choice, not just A choice
- Why you need to have “what can I do for you?” conversations
- The importance of being thoughtful and provocative
- Being intentional about what you want
- Building your dream list
- Why you shouldn’t wait to be discovered
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Gene:
- Website: leadersinthetrenches.com
- Website: leadersinthetrenches.com/onward
- Website: thetrapofsuccess.com
- Twitter: @genehammett