Episode 444: Go slow to go fast, with Manoj Madhusudanan.
Before starting InsightBee in 2014, Manoj worked with Evalueserve for over a decade in several roles and led the creation of industry-focused business research teams at the firm. He served as the global head of operations for corporate and professional services verticals and was responsible for a global team of over 700 professionals serving clients across technology, energy, chemicals, consumer goods, transportation, manufacturing and professional services. Manoj has also served as a management consultant with Accenture’s consulting practice in Asia and spent about 50% of his time serving clients across Middle East, Europe and South East Asia in a variety of assignments spanning from devising the go-to-market strategy for a B2B e-commerce platform to optimizing the distribution network of global companies.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Manoj’s background
- Manoj’s time-saving secret recipe for success
- Why Manoj believes that you need to go slow to go fast
- Why you should be focusing on the customer experience
- Why resilience is such a critical skill to master
- The benefits of jumping into the unknown
- Why you need to make sure that your service mindset doesn’t get diluted
- Using the lean startup approach
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Manoj:
- Website: www.insightbee.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/manojmadhusudanan
- Free Resource: resources.insightbee.com/top-global-technology-trends-2017