Stop thinking of demographics, with Susan Baier
Susan Baier founded her company, Audience Audit, in 2009 in order to help organizations understand their best audiences based on attitudes and needs rather than just demographics or purchase behavior. With 30-years of experience as a marketing strategist, she develops custom segmentation research for marketers and agencies around the world, supporting their efforts to create marketing initiatives that are more relevant, more efficient, and more impactful.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Audience Audit gives small to midsize businesses access to marketing research
- The importance of focusing on an audience when building a business
- The two questions that help define your audience
- Why you should stop focusing on the demographics of your audience
- Why you need to identify the problem your audience is trying to solve
- The importance of building the audience you want to work with
- Why you should use your website as a sales tool
- How to use your website to target the clients you want to work with
- The importance of working with clients that are the right fit for your business
- Why you should not rely on searches for exactly what you sell
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Susan:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.