Laura Roeder is the CEO and founder of MeetEdgar, a social media automation tool designed to prevent status updates from going to waste. She has given talks at conferences like BlogHer and South by Southwest, and has spoken about the value of independent entrepreneurship at The White House. Laura’s also appeared in Forbes, Fast Company, Mashable, CNET, and other major publications.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The value of independent entrepreneurship
- How time blocking helps increase productivity
- The importance of consistently focusing on the priorities of your company
- The value of giving yourself a mental break to help regain your focus
- How MeetEdgar saves time by automating your social media posts
- The benefits of saving and recycling old social media posts
- Why you should be posting more updates and content on your social media
- Avoiding the mindset that you are annoying people with your social media updates
- Why letting others help you is a critical skill to master
- Why you should not wait until something is perfect before making it live
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Laura:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.