Episode 532: What is your what?, with Steve Olsher.
Steve Olsher is known as the world’s foremost reinvention expert. Famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – that is, the ONE thing they were created to do – his practical, no-holds-barred approach to life and business propels his clients towards achieving massive profitability while also cultivating a life of purpose, conviction, and contribution. Steve is the Chairman & Founder of Liquor.com, a New York Times bestselling author of “What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do”, host of the #1 rated radio show / podcast Reinvention Radio, international keynote speaker, and has appeared on CNN, The Huffington Post, and countless other media outlets.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Steve’s background & an upcoming event that has him excited
- How Steve’s book “What is Your WHAT” can help you discover your natural gifts
- Accomplishing the most important thing on your daily to-do list that moves you closer to accomplishing your big picture goal
- Why a lot of entrepreneurs fall short in accomplishing their goals
- How perseverance can contribute to your success
- Looking at failure as success with an unintended ending
- An invaluable lesson where Steve learned to seek multiple opinions before making a decision
- Keeping an eye on the big picture to help keep things in perspective
- Taking personal responsibility for everything that happens in your life
- Focusing on something that is both meaningful & balanced with the opportunity to be financially fulfilled
- Taking the time to recognize that you are the solution to someone else’s problem
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Steve:
- Website: steveolsher.com
- Free Book: “What is YOUR What? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do”
- Podcast: Reinvention Radio
- Event: New Media Summit