Episode 732: Common obstacles to writing a book, with Stephanie Chandler
Stephanie Chandler is the Founder and CEO of the Nonfiction Authors Association – an educational community for experienced and aspiring writers. She is the author of several books including “Own Your Niche” and “The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan.” Stephanie has been featured in Entrepreneur and BusinessWeek and is also the Founder of the Nonfiction Writers Conference – an annual event held entirely online and this year scheduled for May 2nd through the 4th.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Stephanie felt it was important to start her business, the Nonfiction Authors Association
- The typical member profile for the Nonfiction Authors Association
- Why you should consider having a book as part of your business development plan
- How having a book makes you an instant expert
- The importance of finding your target audience and building a community
- How to use your book as a stepping stone to where you want your business to go
- What are some common obstacles to writing a book
- How you can use your blog content to help you write a book
- The importance of building a plan and a revenue stream around your book
- Why perseverance is the most critical skill needed to succeed
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Stephanie: