You can win, with Shiv Kera
Shiv Kera is the founder of Qualified Learning Systems USA. He is the author of 14 books including the international bestseller “You Can Win”, which has sold over 3.5 million copies in 21 languages. His 30 years of research and understanding has put organizations on a path of growth and fulfillment and tens of thousands of people have benefitted from his dynamic workshops internationally in over 20 countries. Shiv’s trademark is “Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently”.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of accepting that some things are out of our control
- Remembering life is full of choices and compromises
- Why we cannot choose the cards that are dealt to us, but we can choose how we react
- Why Shiv says “winners don’t do different things, they do things differently”
- How you can make positive habits into a reflex action
- The importance of forming good habits
- The benefits of journaling every day
- How winners form the habit of doing things that losers don’t like to do
- Why you not only need the skill to do a job, but also need the will
- Why regardless of your profession, there is no competition
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Shiv:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.