Joe Schmit is an author, a 18-time Emmy award-winning broadcaster, community leader, and popular keynote speaker. As a sports broadcaster, he has covered every major sporting event in the past three decades and has interviewed many of the biggest names in sports. His award-winning book, “Silent Impact-Stories of Influence Through Purpose, Persistence and Passion” is now in its 4th printing. You may remember Joe and the wisdom he shared during Episode 310. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 310 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How great leaders are discovering new ways to lead
- Why silent impact is the future of leadership
- The importance of making your team feel significant
- How we make our biggest impact when we are not trying to be impressive
- Why some of the best bosses and leaders are tough but fair
- What the great leaders have figured out about success
- The value of making connections which then leads to making an impact
- Why scheduling impact time is important
- How a business owner can become a better mentor to their team
- How you can get your business to the next level by making it about the employees
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Joe:
- Website: www.joeschmit.com
- Book: “Silent Impact: Stories of Influence through Purpose, Persistence, & Passion”