Fastest way to create a community, with Gina Bianchini
Gina Bianchini is the Founder & CEO of Mighty Networks…a rapidly growing SaaS platform for creating your own network effects brands and businesses –– replacing a blog or website with a niche social network. Gina and Mighty Networks have been featured in Fast Company, Wired, Vanity Fair, Bloomberg, and The New York Times. Before Mighty Networks, Gina and Netscape co-founder Marc Andreessen launched Ning, a pioneering global platform for creating niche social networks. She also co-founded LeanIn.Org with Sheryl Sandberg, an organization dedicated to women leaning into their ambitions, where she launched Lean In Circles worldwide.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How creating a community around a niche topic can lead to a successful business
- Why the demand for niche businesses is increasing
- Why digital entrepreneurs need to put a community at the core of the business they are building
- The value of connecting your customers and having them to talk to each other
- The need to learn quickly so you can make better and more informed decisions
- The importance of setting goals and intentions
- Why having a sponsor is important and how it is different than having a mentor
- Why being on more than one social media platform is important
- The importance of asking yourself “what do I want to learn next”
- How eliminating self doubt and negative thoughts leads to success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Gina:
- Website: hosts.mn.co
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.