Out teach your competition, with Scott Schwertly.
Scott Schwertly is the Founder and CEO of Ethos3 and the creator of Badge, a proprietary presentation assessment tool, which helps presenters discover and maximize their presentation style. He is also the author of two books and his most recent entitled, “What’s Your Presentation Persona?”. If Scott is not working with his team building presentations, or co-hosting his Presentation Scientists Podcast, you will find him in the pool, on the bike, or on a long run since he is a two-time Ironman, seven-time marathoner, and competitive triathlete.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Telltale signs that a PowerPoint presentation is not delivering to it’s audience
- How knowing what your energy levels are like can help you capitalize on work or other activities
- How exercise & reading contribute to success
- Why you need pure, raw grit when it comes to chasing your dreams of starting a business
- Why it’s critical to master the skill of patience to be successful
- Why you need to be responsive and timely with your communication
- The moment when Scott realized that there were multiple things wrong with his business
- How content marketing can help you in so many ways
- Why Scott believes in out teaching the competition
- How people who are passionate and have a good work ethic add value to a company
- Why you need to be working more on your business, not in your business
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Scott:
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.