Trust the voice, with Russ Perry
Russ Perry is the founder of Design Pickle — the #1 flat-rate, on-demand graphic design company in the world. And, he recently finished writing his first book entitled, The Sober Entrepreneur, a personal account of his journey toward living a sober life and creating the business of his dreams.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to silence the internet trolls that are trying to hurt your business
- Building a business that delivers value to clients
- Overcoming addiction as an entrepreneur
- Why you need to document your story
- Where you can get a free copy of Russ’s book The Sober Entrepreneur
- The daily habits that have contributed to Russ’ success
- Understanding paid acquisition
- Why you’re the only one that knows the answers to your questions
- The best strategies for entrepreneurs to find success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Russ:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.