Find your team and delegate, with Jeremy Adams
Jeremy Adams is one of Forbes’ & Influencive.com’s Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30 and not timid to climb the ladder of ultimate success. Prior to turning 30, he’s launched multiple businesses and helped entrepreneurs with his sales and digital marketing background. Jeremy launched his first startup, Prestige Food Trucks at the age of 22 years old. Jeremy was able to quickly turn Prestige Food Trucks into the world’s leading custom food truck & trailer manufacturer. He then landed multi-truck deals with clients like the U.S. Army, The Salvation Army, Dunkin’ Donuts, Taco Bell and many more. Jeremy was also a co-founding partner of Quantum Media, with Maxwell Finn — and — the original Shark from Shark Tank, Kevin Harrington.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The story of how Prestige Food Trucks got started
- Why delegation and finding a great team are critical skills that business owners need to master
- The true definition of owning a business
- The value that can come from partnering with a competitor
- Why you need to drop your ego and think abundantly as a business owner
- The importance of continually learning through self-education
- Connecting with people who are where you want to be
- How adding value to a person can help you build good relationships
- How realizing that no one has everything figured out can help you with your self-confidence
- Why you need to stay positive and just keep moving forward
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Jeremy:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.