Episode 503: Vision – Traction – Healing, with Ron Kaminski.
For more than a decade, Ron Kaminski has helped organizations and leaders build high-performance teams. Specializing in workplace culture, change management, and team development, Ron excels at helping companies engage their employees to grow and thrive. Ron has worked with organizations like Bank of America, Siemens, Ingersoll Rand, Charles Schwab, and the U.S. Army as well as dozens of small businesses. His style and practical solutions have also made him a trusted advisor to many midsize CEO’s who seek better engage and leverage their people.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The three things that all companies need
- How meditation and prayer help Ron to focus and prepare for his day
- The method Ron uses to get his top priorities done in a day
- How staying in a place of gratitude can help you put things into perspective
- How a tough decision that Ron had to make led to ‘hockey stick’ growth
- What an integrator is and how that role is important to a company
- An important lesson that Ron learned about work/life balance
- Finding a compelling vision that is authentic to you
- How to free up your time to focus on bigger opportunities
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Ron: