Dianna Booher is founder and CEO of Booher Research Institute and author of “COMMUNICATE LIKE A LEADER.” Dianna works with organizations to help them communicate clearly — and with leaders — to expand their influence by a strong executive presence. She works with some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and governmental agencies, such as IBM, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, ExxonMobil, BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Siemens, NASA, and the U.S. Navy. She has been featured on Good Morning America, and in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Investor’s Business Daily, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, The New York Times, and The Washington Post.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Dianna’s new book “Communicate Like a Leader”
- The 2x2x2 rule that Dianna uses to stay focused and organized
- Why you should always work ahead of your deadlines – no matter what
- Not hesitating to cut staff during slow times
- Staying closely attuned to your cash-flow
- Communication: the basic business act
- An important lesson that Dianna learned about hiring the right people
- Some questions to ask in interview situations to determine a candidate’s values and competence level
- Why it’s vital to have a consistent drip system in place to use with clients
- Why you need to know your clients and be accessible to them
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Diana: